Home » Our Products » Garage Equipments
Compressed Air System Components
Air Compressor- 7.5 HP and 10 HP
Moisture Separator with Auto Drain Valve
Moisture Separator with Auto Drain Valve- Condensation is property of compressed air. When it travels from one point to another, it again condenses and gives the vapors or moisture. For treating that, we provide Moisture Separator with Auto Drain Valve which would remove all moisture from the air and drain the water and keeps the air compressor healthy.
Wet- o- Dry Vacuum Machine
Pneumatic Tools and Accessories
It comes under two ranges:
1. Air Blow Gun with rubber nozzle- It is used for working on the soft materials that must not get damaged due to accidental touch.
2. Air Blow Gun with Stainless Steel Nozzle- It has a vent in the tip that prevents pressure from exceeding 30 PSI if tip becomes blocked. The stainless steel nozzle offer highest resistance to corrosion. The nylon body offers highest resistance to impact and change in temperature. The soft, rubber moulded grip makes it highly convenient in use and helps eliminate the risk of Carpel Tunnel Syndrome. It has a variable speed trigger which allows control on the amount of air flow. It is especially good in reaching in shoulders and hard to reach points.
Fresh Oil/ Coolant Management System Components
1. Matrix Meter - The wireless transmission and reception of meter makes it simple to track your entire facility's activities. The meter has multi-level security to protect your assets. It provides precise measurement and control of fluids to ensure profits and eliminate out of stock issues for critical inventory.
2. Preset Type LD Meter- It is ideal for metered oil and dispense for lighter duty applications, including small maintenance shops, tire-muffler shops, fast-lubes, independent repair facilities and lower volume in-plant applications.
It is designed for indoor use, with standard flow rates of 5 gpm (18.9 lpm). The meter has 2 features manual and preset with a number of optional accessories to choose from. The LCD display is easy to read with durable switches for long life. It has a two-finger trigger. The meter also has a latching trigger to reduce operator fatigue. Rugged meter body results in superior impact resistance and long life. It is ergonomically-designed handle for operator comfort.
3. Piston Pump 5:1- These affordable and full featured pumps are designed for lower volume applications. These pumps are fine-tuned for a compact, flexible and still incredibly durable solution.
4. Hydraulic Hose Reels- It transfers the oil directly in the vehicle. It has a structurally engineered frame. The spool is made from high strength steel that won't bend or flex. The long-lasting spring provides constant spring torque through the entire range of motion. The open swivel ports ensure high fluid flow with minimal pressure loss. The hose reels can rotate up to an angle of 180 .
5. Transceiver- They use a Radio Frequency (RF) signal to facilitate communication between the Matrix PC and other hardware components in the Matrix system. The number of transceivers a Matrix system can support is determined by the type of system (Basic/ Professional/ Premiere).
6. RS 422, USB Converter Used for Big and Multi floor Workshops
7. Operating Software Matrix Software can be networked to multiple PCs in a facility.
Used Oil Management System Components
1. Diaphragm Pump- Pneumatic double diaphragm pumps have an external controller for remote control capabilities. There are no seals to leak or fail. It works on easy-to-use remote muffler capability for even lower noise levels. It has easy-to-service air valve and ball checks.
2. Hydraulic Coupler- A hydraulic quick coupler can quickly and conveniently attach to or be removed from your hydraulic hose without the use of tools.
3. Oil Collection Stationary Tank- This tank is used to place unused oil filters (having burnt oil). The oil filters are placed in inverted position. With the gravity action, the waste oil in filters gets collected in the tank, from where it can be sent to oil drums through a network of pipeline.
4. Trolley Wheel Mounted- This trolley is placed under the vehicle (lifted high up from the ground). Due to gravity action the burnt oil from the vehicle gets collected in the trolley. The trolley also has a level indicator to keep a check on oil quantity.
5. Ball Valve- A ball valve is a valve with a spherical disc, the part of the valve which controls the flow through it. Ball valves are durable and they help in achieving perfect shutoff even after years of disuse.
6. Hydraulic Pipe & Drum Fitting
Exhaust System Components
1. Blower Unit with Stand and 1 hp motor- it creates a positive pressure in the main and Flexible Pipe
2. Pipeline- For travelling of smoke
3. Tapping Attachment- it connects silencer holder to pipeline.
4. Silencer Holder- It holds silencer and carry maximum exhaust smoke
5. Supports and Connectors
1. Scissor Lift
Quick Body Repair Booth
Infra Red Drier System
Safety First Components
Safety First- Car Hammer
It is a Preventive Tool that can act in emergency to be placed inside car. It is a Portable Tool, and first of its kind in India and is suitable for all cars and buses.
Anti Sleep Device
LED 3W Professional Head Light
Features: Super Bright LED Head Light with extra power CREE 3W LED (100 Lumens). Comes with ABS Body with machined Aluminium lens holder. Adjustable head positioning with foam pad to prevent chafing to the forehead. Ideal for hands free work at workshops and sites. Ready to use supplied complete with 3 AAA batteries
Safety Kit For Workers